Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding Graflok back to 4x5 Super D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nummnuts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:30 pm    Post subject: Adding Graflok back to 4x5 Super D Reply with quote

I recently added another 4x5 Super D to my kit. This one has a working strobe sync which I've been wanting to mess around with. I would like to add a graflok back to the camera so I can use it with my holders I have for the other Super D I own. The only way I can currently use the new camera is with Grafmatic holders and I just find them to be very unreliable.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
AJDphoto

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do this as a diy project. I think I have a diagram tha tBert Saunders centime many years ago. I will look for it.
Basically you need a thin aluminium plate between the rotating plate and the Graflok back, then you will need to shim the ground glass to regain accurate focus (to take int account the thickness of your adapter plate,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: