Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Correct Flash for 1933 Speed Graphic Camera

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sydneymills

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:42 pm    Post subject: Correct Flash for 1933 Speed Graphic Camera Reply with quote

Hello,
I am doing research for a film that takes place in 1933. There is a scene with press photographers and I have been asked to supply the cameras and flashes. I own a motion picture prop house. I have the cameras. I am going to use the Pre Anniversary Speed Graphic cameras but the ones I have do not have a mount or anyway to attach a side flash. I have been researching but I thought I would go straight to the people that know. I am trying to find out what the proper flash would be and solenoid or flash synchronizer that I believe is attached to the lens plate. I am looking for any kind of photos so I can see what I have to come up with. Nothing needs to work but it needs to look proper for the time period. I very appreciate any help with this.
Thank you!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Flash Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: