Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interesting Graflex.org Statistic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graphicdave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Interesting Graflex.org Statistic Reply with quote

Scrolling through the forums this morning I noticed the number of views of most of the topics were in the thousands so I decided to see which one had the most views. If my quick assessment is correct it looks like "Graflex in the Movies" comes in first with 109,088 views and "Photographic Doldrums" comes in second with 62,152. Most of the other topics were well under 10,000 with several over 10,000 but not many close to the 2nd place winner.

Yes, I'm at work and I'm bored and yes, I work for the Govt.
Thanks to all of you that make it possible for me to do this important research by paying your taxes.
Hey wait, I pay taxes too. That means I pay a portion of my own salary.
Something's not right here. Better get back to work.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: